?

No account? Create an account
I'm living in your letters.. Breathe deeply from this envelope

[Most Recent Entries] [Calendar View] [Friends View]

Thursday, July 8th, 2004

Time Event
6:34p
Smooth you,
I love you..I didn't ask for this.never did I ask for you to break me and forget..You shattered me,but the point is that even though you hurt me...I don't want to hurt you..how effed up is that?.I wish you would magically call me, and tell me you regret it.deep inside ..i know you don't.You said you had things to work out..bs..what problems? That you happen to be in love with your best friend?,and that's why all the things you said weren't true.
xi love you
xyou are beautiful
and all the things that planted the word forever..
never again..i won't believe in you.or the words that had me looking forward to starry nights and park benches.it's been a month, and i still can't let you go...I can't pretend that you weren't the best thing I ever had...

Current Mood: crushed
x
8:14p
Please go join sweet_like_what
<3
x
8:56p
I'm new. Hey.
Here you are again. It's all so familier now. You think that it's going to be all ok, but deep down, you know it's not the case. You're only lying to yourself.

Just accept it. You have a problem. Just admit it. You need help. You won't get it, though, will you? That's what I thought.

Why don't you just reach out to someone? For your sake? Are you afraid of healing? Afraid to move on? Or are you just afraid that others may see you as someone merely seeking attention. That's it, isn't it? You just want to be invisible, don't you? That's right.

Well. You can be invisible. You're alienating your friends. You're becoming so withdrawn that it surprises even yourself when you so much as speak up. Every day that you hide the truth, you just make it worse.

It's going to be worse tomorrow, and you know it. This disease- and it is a disease- could kill you. It will kill you if you don't smarten up. But you know that already. You know everything already. You just choose to ignore it.

I only want to help. I only want what's best for you.

Yours truly, yourself
x
8:57p
dear summer,

why are you so boring?

love always,
an unhappy customer.
4 ||x
10:12p
okey dokey.

ok heres a short letter to all of you reading. =D

ok. join: polyester_pants  please.

</3Tay

Current Mood: amused
x
10:48p
Dennis,

I just wanted to say thank you. You've finally quit sending me your mixed signals, and finally just told me how you feel. Thank you, really. It means so much.

And I'm elated that the way I feel for you is mutual.

Love Sent,
Melissa

Current Mood: content
x

<< Previous Day 2004/07/08
[Calendar]
Next Day >>
maintainer's journal   About LiveJournal.com