?

No account? Create an account
I'm living in your letters.. Breathe deeply from this envelope

[Most Recent Entries] [Calendar View] [Friends View]

Saturday, July 3rd, 2004

Time Event
12:58a
Dear ____,

Isn't it funny how we've turned out? Back then you were the one who wanted me, but now you got me chasing after you. I never played it this way before, never thought I would.
1 ||x
11:29a
You were my only friend last summer, the only one who would listen, the only who I felt understood what I was going through. You were there for me, you hugged me when no one else knew I needed it, helped me pick up the pieces and caught me when I stumbled. You put me at peace with myself, when even I couldn't do that. We'd stay up 'til five a.m. talking, laughing, and thinking about numerous things. I loved you; I trusted you. But, what the hell happened? Now you've got that walk of a sellout, and the clothes to match. You just don't care; go ahead, walk on them too, you only trampled me. I've cried myself to sleep feeling empty and alone. I can;t stand to hear your voice. Look at me now. Back in summer of '03, I stumbled, you pushed me down and left me there. I don't believe you. Maybe eventually you'll see.

Current Mood: depressed
4 ||x
3:19p

Dear Xo you oX

I want you. Please say you do too :). You could make me so happy.

Current Mood: anxious
x
4:09p

Join xxsuch_a_dorkxx

...thanks to trxgedy for the wonderful pic. </span>

x
7:58p
Dear Mustard,

Why are you so disgusting? How come whenever I ask McDonalds not to put you on my hamburger, they do?

I wish you tasted better. Or at least your taste came off when I scraped you off the buns.

Always,
Ciera

Oh yeah..join this sexy community! crazy___world JOIN! You know you want to...

Current Mood: drained
5 ||x

<< Previous Day 2004/07/03
[Calendar]
Next Day >>
maintainer's journal   About LiveJournal.com