?

No account? Create an account
I'm living in your letters.. Breathe deeply from this envelope

[Most Recent Entries] [Calendar View] [Friends View]

Tuesday, June 29th, 2004

Time Event
11:18a

Dear Good New Friend,

I want to thank you for always being there for me for everything. You are always there if i need to talk- even if you are feeling down. You cheer me up so much and i can trust you with anything. Even though you are like my only friend it is Okay, because atleast i have an honest and loyal only friend. I want to thank you for keeping my secrets and listening, even if you didnt want to. You are amazing, and i dont know where i would be without you. It is so good to know that if i sign online i have someone right there waiting for me. You have listened to my problems and i love you so much. Thank you for everything. Ilu Pink.

</3 Blackie..the other half.

Current Mood: grateful
x
1:35p

KT,

I hate you.  Alot.  Thank you for your time.

-Haley

Current Mood: calm
x
2:32p
x
3:17p
2 ||x
4:48p

Hey,

I know that we have not talked in a very long time, and I also am very happy with that. I have had these feelings about you that have not been able to go away for quite some time now. I just want to let you know that im letting you go. I am freeing myself from all the bitter feelings between us. Im letting go of everything that was said and done. Im sorry if I hurt you, by everything that went on. I did some fucked up things, and so did you. But I can't dwell on what happened so I decided I better learn from it and move on or im gonna be stuck in this place im at for a very long time. I want to also let you know that I will never forget you. Your always gonna have a place in my heart. Back then I really didnt know what I wanted anyways. I was just looking for a guy to fix everything, in my life and make it all beter. I just wanted him to take it away all the pain and hurt for me. You helped alot through SO many things and i would not be the person I am without you...

~Love always

Carly

x
6:20p
Dear self,

Don't forget his face. You'll see him again in December.
Don't forget his voice. You hear it once a week.
Don't forget his promise. Four years from now, he'll keep it.
Don't forget his question. You do want a long distance relationship.
Don't forget his love. That is one thing that will never leave you.

Love,
Me

Current Mood: determined
x

<< Previous Day 2004/06/29
[Calendar]
Next Day >>
maintainer's journal   About LiveJournal.com