?

No account? Create an account
I'm living in your letters.. Breathe deeply from this envelope

[Most Recent Entries] [Calendar View] [Friends View]

Tuesday, June 1st, 2004

Time Event
12:31a
Jerry,
I want to die. I've been trying to tell you for so long and this shit? is an act. I've changed. And I'm scared. I'm lost and I'm falling. And you're not here anymore to wipe away my tears. And I hate you for it. I hate to love you. And I hate to care. Look past my hyperness and horniness. Look into the soul I'll so willingly give you, and see how MISERABLE I really am. Jerry, I want you to save me, don't you see?

I'm sorry.

<3 Mic
4 ||x
1:00p
. . . . . . .

dear you,
you are really cool. i think i might like you. i really needed someone like you inmy life right now. i hope i get to meet you soon. you made me smile...
-kt

. . . . . . .

Current Mood: contemplative
x
6:29p
Dear Johnny,
I want a happy ending from this. You know how I feel,it's funny how things turn out you know I don't even remember the day when I was struck with the idea of being totally unfatuated with you.I mean after the whole Ryan thing of off and on and off and on I can see how you would think that I was just a hopeless Romantic teenager unable to make up her mind when it comes to the boys she likes.But I think I've figured things out right now. I think I have my feelings staight.

Love Always,
Ali
x
8:44p

Dear Rah Rah,

I really miss you.  It's like I haven't known you for 5 important years of my life.  Those were the years where I changed to be the person I am today.  I know you won't take my advice; you're older and smarter.  She's not the only one for you.  I love her to death and I know you do, too, but she's the first person you've ever fallen in love with.  Maybe I'm jealous because you're with her more than me.  Maybe I just want someone to talk to when things get rough at home, or even when things are completely fine.  Will you be there for me?  Don't grow up too fast I'd say... but it's too late.

Love always and forever,

Ster

x

<< Previous Day 2004/06/01
[Calendar]
Next Day >>
maintainer's journal   About LiveJournal.com