?

No account? Create an account
I'm living in your letters.. Breathe deeply from this envelope

[Most Recent Entries] [Calendar View] [Friends View]

Friday, May 21st, 2004

Time Event
3:09p
Hey Chad, guess what, you're a fucking erect penis substitute. I hate you. Don't talk to me. You ruined everything. I could've lived with things if you were with her but you fucked things up with her now you want to be friends with me when you know how I feel. I can't do that. You can't do that to me. I'll die knowing you're single &I can't have you &what makes it worse is now, now that everything's over, she kinda realises that she didn't like you much in the first place &doesn't like you as more than a friend now. But I still do. I fucking hate you. It's all over. It's hell but I hope itl works out for you. I'm leaving you alone for a reason &it's killing me from the inside out to do this. I hope you understand.

Why does it have to hurt so much?

x

Current Mood: hurt
x
4:59p
Dear Tomarrow,

Please don't disappoint me. I can't handle anymore yesterdays.

Sincerely,
Today
5 ||x
9:12p

Dear ____________

I wont say any names. I don't see the point, you know who you are. So my question for you is do you even begin to comprehend what you've done? Or  how much i hate everything you've turned me into. I miss trusting people. I miss caring about them. I trusted you and i did everything i could to make you happy.  You always seemed so perfect to me. So damn lovely and niave. But now i know that paper and ink pictures will last longer then any of your promises. God knows i made mistakes regarding you- i'll never say that i didnt. I've never claimed to be perfect. But i do know i would never have lied to you and used you. Dont screw around, dont call and say " I love you"  because we both know you dont. And you know something? I really dont even care that you don't now.

" I kinda get the feeling like i'm being used, And now i realize you never heard one goddamned thing i ever said."

Current Mood: tired
x
9:26p
Hey guys! I all think that you should check out

x__lipgl0ss

we're trying to get it off the ground and i would love it if ya all joined! <333

Current Mood: chipper
x
10:32p
i had to tell him... but real life had to mess everything up

me: i screwed everything up
me: i like you so much... and i can't change that... and it is killing me
him: I'm sorry
him: but I tried
him: twice
him: and not again
him: I cant I'm sorry
x
11:49p
To my dearest Jerry,

I really hope you are having a fun time on the yacht right now. I hope you had a great time at the prom I thought you were going to take me to...the prom you told me you weren't going to. I hope that Margaret looks more beautiful than I ever could. I hope you look as handsome in your tux as you do when you smile at me. I hope that you're loving every minute of your night. I hope you're laughing as hard as you did when you made me fall today. And I hope she can make you happier than I ever did.

I never thought it would be this hard to get over you. This was supposed to be easy, and...well...it's not.

I hope you know you still make me happy. And I also hope that I still make you happy.

I hope you know how beautiful you really are. And I hope...I TRULY hope...that you will find in someone what I found in you...

HOPE.

Love always, Mic

Current Mood: listless
1 ||x

<< Previous Day 2004/05/21
[Calendar]
Next Day >>
maintainer's journal   About LiveJournal.com