?

No account? Create an account
I'm living in your letters.. Breathe deeply from this envelope

[Most Recent Entries] [Calendar View] [Friends View]

Sunday, May 16th, 2004

Time Event
1:16a
Dear you,

You introduced me to your grandparents today. That was really cool. Your dad loves me. That rocks my socks. Your mom gave me a hug. That was special. You told me you felt privileged to have my friendship. And I told you the feeling was mutual.

I never quite knew what love was until I met you. I never quite knew that there could be someone out there who had so much love in his heart. I always thought that all guys were jerks with no feelings. You've proved me wrong. You make my life worth living. I live for your smile. You are such a generous, compassionate, intelligent, handsome, understanding, patient, absolutely BEAUTIFUL person.

Even though I know you love another girl, I will continue to be in love with you. And you know what? I don't mind. I just want you to be happy. If you're happy, then I'm happy. And I hope that all your dreams come true.

Maybe one day, mine will too.

Until then, I want you to know I love you. And I've never said it with as much certainty as I have now.

You are the most amazing human being I have ever met in my entire life.

Love, your Mickie

Current Mood: lonely
1 ||x
10:38a
ROYDEN
Join the community for ROYDEN

_royden

and check out:

ROYDEN

Royden @ PureVolume

Royden @ MySpace

(x-posted in various communities)
x
4:29p
Dear Kaitlin,

I hope you realize how lucky you really are. You've got the heart of an angel in your hands. Take good care of it.

Love, Mic
x
6:40p
Leaving all the fights and all
Summer’s getting colder
Drive all night to hold you tight
Back to California
Days went by
We waited and I guess we’re getting older
We couldn’t win in the end

=\ i love sugarcult.

<3- chris,
you make me happy. thanks.
Jess
1 ||x
7:07p
Missing you
I know I can tell you this without fear, you can keep a secret, you're the internet....

Cherish these unmistakeable words.
They are yours, I give them to you. Not so much a preset as a plea. Come back, we (I) miss you when you're not around.
No explanation other than your eyes wander when you talk, I can't see your soul in them anymore, only my reflection.
I loved the man you once were, and in truth I still do and always will. These words are yours, maybe a love letter will never be read, your too busy with the brown.
A wasted heart, wasted by drugs. WASTER!
I'm not sure if anything will speak to you anymore.
Poetry? Love? Dispair? Music? I hope it does, I hope there's hope.
Without it you may as well already be dead. It's been so long I'm not sure what to expect but I'll still come see you my dear. I'll still give you everything. And you will no doubt still be lacking.
Time passes, everything changes, but nothing is different. And thats the saddest thing of all
Time is a constant, a certainty and an inescapable one, however you lack any kind of shoulder to lean on. Your only certainty is a lack of any.
Close your eyes, only to open them again and are tormented to see everything is how you left it. And it will stay in that state unless something is done soon.
Time keeps ticking on, oblivious to you my dear. Use time, clean up! Quickly before time gives up on you (us)

Je t'aime, je m'ennuie de vous. Mais il blesse trop...

kissy

Current Mood: disappointed
x
8:21p
*new*
so again i sit and write
and i just let everything flow free
i never meant to hurt you
i was just trying to be me

everything i said
i really did mean
though sometimes in my head
things arent as real as they seem

i really do care about you
much more than you do know
im sorry for the things i do
i just wanted to let you know

this is definately not one of the best things that i've written, but that's fine. My name is Peyton and I'm 20. And that's about it.

Current Mood: hopeful
3 ||x
8:38p
yep...so, i wrote this about three months ago and i just typed it up...so here...
Read more...Collapse )
x
9:07p
hey just joined this community.

Pink roxs the cashbar!!

be my friend ^_^

love,
me
3 ||x
9:48p
hello, im new here. i thougts i would express myself in this...

My heart aches to think of how far away you are. So out of reach. I long to be by your side. I close my eyes and picture you. I raise my hand to your face, resting it along side your soft cheek. My heart beats faster. My breath is shallow, just at the sight of your smile. I hold your smile in my hand, like holding the sun. Its warm glow, dripping between my fingers. Running down my arm sending waves of chills throughout my body.
We're standing outside, beneath the clear midnight sky. The stars glisten around you, your very own spot light, they match the sparkle in your eye. I stand there, lost in you.
Consumed by your soul. You look at me as if you can see right into my heart. That same look of pure happiness illuminates through your shining eyes. I'm sinking into you, slowly drowning in my mind. Buried by all the things I want to say to you. Lips wet and parted, staring into those eyes of yours ... they entrance me. So much I could say, but I find myself at a loss for the right words to speak. Mere words can't come close to describing the love that I have for you. They could never be able to explain the way the slightest thought or mention of you. Takes my breathe away, makes me dizzy. A slow shiver rises from the pit of my stomach. Intensifying as it branches out into every part of my body. Chills run along my back and I forget everything. The rest of the world is nonexistent for that brief moment. There’s only you, you are my world. I would never blink for the rest of my life, just to never miss a split second of seeing your face.
8 ||x
11:14p
to you

Why is everything wrong now?

Was it all this wrong before?

from me
x

<< Previous Day 2004/05/16
[Calendar]
Next Day >>
maintainer's journal   About LiveJournal.com