I'm living in your letters.. Breathe deeply from this envelope

[Most Recent Entries] [Calendar View] [Friends View]

Wednesday, May 5th, 2004

Time Event
2:57p
x
5:36p
Dear Taryn,
I'm sorry for yelling at you. Why can't you forgive me? Best friends can't stay mad at each other forever...oh yeah I forgot we're not fucking best friends anymore, brittany is your new super friend. I hate her and I hope you know how much I do. But, ever since you and her became friends you ignore me and have changed...lots. Just wanted to let you know.

Love Always,
ALly

Current Mood: aggravated
x
7:10p
Dear Mom,
I love you. Even though you may think I don't. I don't know why you think I'm depressed or anorexic. Because I'm not. I promise. And I know you only want the best for me, thats why you annoy the hell out of me and ask me to talk to you. But I'm sorry, there are some things I really can't talk to you about. And as much as that kills you, it's the honest truth. I'm sorry for dissapointing you and not being able to reach your standards. And I'm sorry I'm failing math and just about every other class. I'm sorry I never help you around the house and yell at you and call you a bitch and shut you out. I don't mean to, but I can't help it. So I'm sorry if you feel like I'm ruining you life sometimes, and I know you think that because you've told me, but I really do love you and I'm glad you take care of me and didn't send me to a mental hosptial, and make me food, and wash my clothes. I really do appreciate you. So I'm sorry.

-Me

Current Mood: sad
1 ||x
10:39p
Dear you and you and you.

I'm sorry I'm not pretty enough for you. I'm sorry that I don't bite my tongue when you say your stupid comments. I'm more intellgent that you are, and your 60. I can't stand your standards, no one is perfect,there is no perfect body type. I hate you and you and you. You starve yourself for your wedding and your already a size 4 what more do you want. I don't understand you three. I hate you I hate your rules your thoughts your standards your ideas and everything. I wish I wasn't related to you. I hate that your in my family. I hate you.

Current Mood: disappointed
x

<< Previous Day 2004/05/05
[Calendar]
Next Day >>
maintainer's journal   About LiveJournal.com