?

No account? Create an account
I'm living in your letters.. Breathe deeply from this envelope

[Most Recent Entries] [Calendar View] [Friends View]

Wednesday, April 28th, 2004

Time Event
6:43p
-
I really dont understand how u can even talk about him and say what u said about him in front of me, even when u know how much i still care about him...its like ur braging and its fuckin makin me sick. Your pretty stupid if u dont notice that i shut down when you say his name.
It kills me. I dont care what she said, hed just use you like he used every other girl.

-
x
10:44p
Oh my beautiful liar
Oh my precious whore,

What the hell? There are so many fucking things I wish I could say to you, but I don't know how to say them. Let me start with this. What the fuck is wrong with you? I don't even want to know what the hell you were thinking. Did I even mean anything to you? Quite obviously not. I guess it was my mistake for thinking I did. I guess I was just being fucking naive again. Well, if it meant nothing and you know that it would mean nothing, then why? No, really, I want to fucking know why. I want to know what the hell is wrong with you, and what the hell is wrong with me for letting myself start to care about you. Luckily, I was able to stay distant enough to save myself from being too hurt by you. You are just like everyone else, you make me care about you, then you disappear. I don't know what the hell I'm going to do next time I see you. You frustrate me. You confuse me. Why the hell did you have to show up, just to fuck it up??? Just to fuck up everything. What the hell is wrong with you??? Why do you think that it's ok to do this??? I so badly just want to think you are a fucking prick and put it all behind me. But for some reason I can't. I can't even begin to comprehend you and how you could be this way. But did you have to just show up to fuck my life and hurt me? I would have been better of if I never even met you. If I never even heard your name. I don't know why I let you mess around with my mind so much, but I'm fucking done with it. You are a little fucking bastard. I hope you fucking die. When I finish this letter I swear I'm never going to let myself feel bad because of you again. I'm never going to wonder what I did wrong, I'm never going to wonder why the hell you did it, I'm never going to wonder why you didn't fucking care again. I'm not gonna let you mess with me anymore, and I'm not gonna let you use me anymore, and I'm not gonna let you hurt me anymore. I'm done with you until you find a way to make this up to me, if you even care enough to. I value your friendship...But you are a fucking bitch.

Current Mood: frustrated
x
10:51p
<3
and what we got is something special, and what we are is a perfect match, and three-thousand miles can never come between us no matter what we do it's always you and me and it's always me and you. <3 i don't like making requests.. but if any one knows any good song/lyrics about a second chance at love with someone you really adore.

Current Mood: happy
x

<< Previous Day 2004/04/28
[Calendar]
Next Day >>
maintainer's journal   About LiveJournal.com