here are some rules for life:
1. when you lose a bunch of friends because you lied to them about your entire life for a semester, it's generally a good thing not to lie to the ones that stayed your friends.
2. don't complain constantly about your weight when you then proceed to eat three times the appropriate food intake every day. you can eat all you want, but don't complain
3. don't talk about how boys don't like you, i honestly could care less about your insecurities
4. this one has three parts:
a) don't be so defensive
b) when people say you're defensive, it's probably best to not act entirely defensive.
c) while being defensive, it's probably best not to threaten to beat other people up
5. don't act like the entire world hates you all the time, we're your friends and you doing that just makes us get annoyed with you so someday the entire world will hate you.
6. don't ever fucking tell me again that i'm the reason you don't have any friends
7. i'm not here to be your friend when it's convenient, either be my friend all the time or none of the time.
8. don't take advantage of the fact that i'm not going to confront you and tell you all of this. god knows you do that enough, what with bitching at me because i won't defend myself.
9. i fucking hate you