?

No account? Create an account
I'm living in your letters.. Breathe deeply from this envelope

[Most Recent Entries] [Calendar View] [Friends View]

Monday, March 22nd, 2004

Time Event
4:43p
Brock,

You don't know this, but...I do, but I shouldn't, but I can't stop. I don't want to, but I keep focusing on it, and thinking "Maybe it isn't so bad," and well, maybe it isn't, but I'm so scared. Because maybe it is. And then.. Then what? Can I deal with another thing going south? And you're clueless once again...

I think you're nice. And cute. And really, really fun. And you're awesome to hang out with. We should hang out sometime. You're getting your license, maybe you can drive me somewhere, and we can pick up Tiff, and Matt, and all of your football friends, and just have fun. Because when I'm with you, I have fun and I stop worrying and it rocks. And I can just sit and tickle you, and dodge you tickling me, and talk about everything and nothing all at once and everything is just ok.

I had no idea I liked you until the other day when I dreamt about you. And I woke up and I couldn't get you off my mind, and realized that all day I couldn't stop thinking about you, and that scared me. Everyone saw me cry after Matt. You saw me cry on Saturday. Part of it was over David, but most of it was over me. And you still talked to me, and gave me hugs, and made me laugh.

I won't tell you how I feel. I don't know if I really do feel like this. But I think you're amazing. And that's good enough for now. I'll see you in school tomorrow. And I am so getting you back.

<3,
Keen

Current Mood: sleepy
x

<< Previous Day 2004/03/22
[Calendar]
Next Day >>
maintainer's journal   About LiveJournal.com