?

No account? Create an account
I'm living in your letters.. Breathe deeply from this envelope

[Most Recent Entries] [Calendar View] [Friends View]

Thursday, March 18th, 2004

Time Event
12:12p
Dear Tommy,
It's gonna be a year soon. I can't believe how far we've come, together as 'boyfriend & girlfriend' or not. When stuff happened, you were always there in your own little way. I just want to thank you for that. I understand that you're free spirited, and you don't like to be tied down. I respect that. But I just want you to remember that I'm always gonna be here no matter how hard you try to push me away. At times, I couldn't understand your intentions, why you could make the choices you made... but I think I understand now. You always said "Relax, love. Do your own thing. I'm gonna stick around for a long, long time." Everything's gonna be okay, no more tears here.

Just remember: Je toujours vous aimerai. Je ferai toute votre douleur disparaît. Je promets. (Rusty, huh?)

Love you always,
Adry

Current Mood: content
x
4:04p
I seem to have a lot of letters this week.
BBBBB-

You are annoying. You think you're better than everyone else. The game is up. I can't stand you anymore. I'm sorry. I know we were best friends, but so were Cass and me. We just sort of drifted apart I guess. You like to do all the "cool" stuff, and you won't do anything fun (aka "lame" or "stupid" to you). That is all. Late.

-MMMMM

Current Mood: contemplative
x

<< Previous Day 2004/03/18
[Calendar]
Next Day >>
maintainer's journal   About LiveJournal.com