?

No account? Create an account
I'm living in your letters.. Breathe deeply from this envelope

[Most Recent Entries] [Calendar View] [Friends View]

Tuesday, March 16th, 2004

Time Event
3:26a
i miss you every other day some days i think your here and others i dont know what id do if you were here i see your friends round town and hope not to see you but deep down i hope to see you i miss you so much i luv you still but some times i hate you so much i dont know what to say i would sometimes read your letters you wrote me and believe in those lies "love always" its so funny i threatend you that id become a ghost in your life that id disappear it looks like you did that to me your just a memory that girls have had to compete with. it's like i was a phase in your life a lil fadd you got over now your on to the next big thing its funny you've changed but i haven't maybe i should maybe i shouldnt i'd like to think im happy but im not i keep thinking about you everyday you run through my mind places i go things i do i see i listen to i cant drive down pepper past your parents house but from time to time
i drive past you parents house and look at that lil window that was your room and remember. Its hard driving or walking around adams also all the things we used to do around there i tell people i lived there for a short while i remember all the good times we had and its funny but i think about the bad times too and wish if thats all i could have of you i would if all i could do is re-live those fights i would just to see you again to hold you to touch you once morei dont know if ill ever get over you i say i have but i havent things keep popping up lil reminders ive gotten rid of all your things even things i didnt want to but they're gone and still i think of you i wonder if we'll ever meet up again if we'll ever run into eachother some place if we'll ever get back together its funny i learned to spell together by saying To-Get-Her and thats what im trying to do i hate it because im here and your there your busy with your life and im here doin mine just as you left me very lil has
changed
x
5:15a
A letter to everyone
New to the community, but I just had a thought. I was just wondering how many of you have told these thoughts to the people you are "writing them to." It's therapeutic to get the feelings out, but it would be a good thing to get them off your chest for good. Life's short, don't hold anything in. If people make fun of you for it, they're not your real friends. Real friends are better than pretenders anyday.
2 ||x
8:31p
ps. your words make me cry
x
8:56p
two today.
Dear Andrew,

I don't like you "that way". I don't even want to be friends. You make me want to shoot myself repeatedly in the foot.

Sincerely,
Me

(I feel so evil but you do not know this kid damnit!)

Dear "Coach Crew",

You are the most annoying people I have ever met. I never thought three people could irk me so (I know there's more of you, but the others aren't that bad). I have a few things to say to each of you. Kelsey: Stop fucking around with ____. He is one of the most genuinely nicest guys I know, and you have to go and "break his heart". He really likes you, the guy at [another school] knows you're an easy slut and asked you out. John has liked you from the start (only "God" knows why, though).
[Error: Irreparable invalid markup ('<b<crystal</b>') in entry. Owner must fix manually. Raw contents below.]

Dear Andrew,

I don't like you "that way". I don't even want to be friends. You make me want to shoot myself repeatedly in the foot.

Sincerely,
Me

(I feel so evil but you do not know this kid damnit!)

Dear "Coach Crew",

You are the most annoying people I have ever met. I never thought three people could irk me so (I know there's more of you, but the others aren't that bad). I have a few things to say to each of you. <b>Kelsey</b>: Stop fucking around with ____. He is one of the most genuinely nicest guys I know, and you have to go and "break his heart". He really likes you, the guy at [another school] knows you're an easy slut and asked you out. John has liked you from the start (only "God" knows why, though). <b<Crystal</b>: You just completely suck. You fucked a lot of things up. You say shit to me or about my friends and I stand up against it, then you go and turn it all around to make me look like the bad person. Fuck you. And your sister, too. Both of you are equivelant to shit. Last but not least, <b>Susan</b>: You are a fake ho. You are losing this "ass game" you have. NONE OF YOU GET ASS! And all you and your "friends" do is brag about this "ass" and such. Or daydream, actually. And backstab people. And, yes, talk about you behind your back. Oh yeah, one more thing: wear clothes more <i>flattering</i> to your figure, you giant kosher cow. Later kiddos.

Sincerely,
Me

Okay I may sound mean, but you people don't know the half of it. Arrrrg they fuckin diss everyone. Okay, I must calm down. My plan goes into action tomorrow :D

Current Mood: annoyed
x

<< Previous Day 2004/03/16
[Calendar]
Next Day >>
maintainer's journal   About LiveJournal.com