No account? Create an account
I'm living in your letters.. Breathe deeply from this envelope

[Most Recent Entries] [Calendar View] [Friends View]

Monday, March 15th, 2004

Time Event
6:29p
if somehow we could only fly
dear kaki...

youve always been the girl i could never get. and i realize now why. we are two totally different people. im kinda glad we never tried a relationship, because you could never live in my world. i dont think that you should judge me anymore. im not trying to preform for you. youve never ever given me a staight answer on anything i have asked you. ive been completely honest with you, and i dont understand. all you had to say was no. i want to say that i have wasted anytime spent with you. but i cant, i had fun with you. so whatever preconceived notions we both have, we are gonna throw them out. turn over a new page. as friends, and never anything more. if you cant deal with that for some reason...well.......sucks for you. but im tired of you passing judgment on me. its my life, i can do what i want. i dont have an addiction anymore. youve never been there for me either, so you wouldnt even understand addiction. so if you wanna be friends, thats fine. but seriously, you never try to talk to me........ever. thats why you cant get guys. you never make an effort. sorry to say this, but i dont think your compatible with anybody.

Current Mood: aggravated
x

<< Previous Day 2004/03/15
[Calendar]
Next Day >>
maintainer's journal   About LiveJournal.com