No account? Create an account
I'm living in your letters.. Breathe deeply from this envelope

[Most Recent Entries] [Calendar View] [Friends View]

Thursday, January 29th, 2004

Time Event
8:10p
To my dad
Hey~
Do you understand how much you r hurtin me .. bein with the woman that made you and my mum split up i cant bee seen with her shes a bitch and her fuckin son picks on me at skool .... your just a fuckin dickhead dad ...
Daddy, don't you understand the damage you have done , To you it's just a memory, but for me it still lives on

love min xx

Current Mood: crushed
x
8:43p
Dear____,

I am really confused. I don't know whats going on through your head now, but I know theres a lot of shit going through mine. I thought you liked me, well, thats what you told people, and thats how it seemed. But now, you're spending more time with Laura. I really don't know whats going on.

<3
x
10:37p
The only person I really wanna talk to right now is Juli, she called my house but I missed it. Now she's not answering her cell. Pat is away and I'm sure doesn't want to even hear any of my problems, and why should he? Diana is readily accessible but, meh.
Joe has to get a biopsy on his neck because he has this huge lump. It's a swollen lymph node and he has a bunch of signs of having lymphoma. Two people close to me getting cancer? And my stupid mom is like "You don't even care!" Just because i'm not being a drama queen about it doesn't mean I don't care. I can't stand her! Jesus christ.
The entire paper I wrote got erased.
Does Patrick like this girl? I don't even care. But i'm just like...what? It'd be nice to talk to him before I left but I really can't I guess because I leave right after school. The cell is broken.
Daniel is such a weirdo. It's unbelievable and after tonight I'm not sure if I even want to talk to him anymore.
It's my birthday weekend and I have to go to a swim meet a million miles away from people. I'm not getting anything for my birthday (which is so selfish). It's just, my birthday. And then it always kind of sucks that I have no one to cuddle with. Which is all I really want. It's my sweet 16! I'm such a little kid.
1 ||x

<< Previous Day 2004/01/29
[Calendar]
Next Day >>
maintainer's journal   About LiveJournal.com