?

No account? Create an account
I'm living in your letters.. Breathe deeply from this envelope

[Most Recent Entries] [Calendar View] [Friends View]

Sunday, January 25th, 2004

Time Event
2:07a
I'm looking for some new LJ friends.. so if anyone is interested.. let me know.

That sounded terribly dorky and pathetic, but I don't care. :)

Current Mood: amused
13 ||x
11:16a
to my emotionally fucked up friend,

Sometimes, I really don't have any idea what you are thinking. I mean last year when you tried the whole I'm going to commit suicide thing, I belived you and it made me cry. I tried to help you and I believed that you have problems. But now you are just acting immature about things. I dont know now whether to believe you or not. You try to make it seem like being bisexual is a secret. Well I know about it. And you never told me. It seems like you never tell me anything, but I always find out. I've known actually since the summer. See when you have a secret you dont tell them person with the biggest mouth. She told her mom, and that means all the parents know now. So much for your secret.

I understand you, even if you think I don't. I mean I've had an open mid with this, but now I'm backt ot hinking what I did originally. I know you want to be different and your own person. Mainly different- so you create problems for yourself. You make up this whole mini world and live in it. This way later on in life you can say "When I was young, I had all these problems and no one understood me.. blah blah blah" Or maybe you want some guy (or girl for that matter) to be the one to understands you this way you have some fantastic love story. Well it's really starting to piss yoru friends off. The ones that have been there in the past. Do us all a favor and realize that we would understand if you just let us. Get out of your own little world cause I want my friend back.

Current Mood: confused
x
12:25p
let's just keep touching..let's just keep singing.
it's just..after all these times a you hurt me, all the times you made me cry cry, it doesn't even phase me. i still want you, and you want nothing to do with me like that. i mean we're friends, but im still jealous. it's insane. i care for you now more than i've ever cared for anyone.i want to be with you so bad. everytime i see another guy or talk to one, i compare that guy to you . i think about you everyday, and it kills me to know that you don't see me like that anymore. ..this may seem like im obsessed but we really had something good going. and then just bam out of nowhere you said "i didn't care for you anymore and you couldn't take it" . i had my chance and now it's over. i guess im just mad at myself because i can't get over you. i've tried everything. i've tried being your friend, i've tried hooking back up with you (big mistake i just got used) i've tried being mad at you, i've tried leaving you alone, i've tried getting you mad at me so i didn't have to deal with you. i've tried everything..i don't know what to do anymore..

i guess you could say i was in love with you.
2 ||x
5:55p
I want to break your heart
And give you mine

You're taking me over

It's so insane
You've got me tethered and chained
I hear your name
And I'm falling over

I'm not like all the other girls
I can't take it like the other girls
I won't share it like the other girls
That you used to know

I'm getting ready to update this community. ;) I'm going to add a new bg and all that good junk. I've got to delete some members that have deleted their lj accounts. Thank you to everyone who has joined the community <3 Dani

Current Mood: excited
1 ||x
8:12p
song.

IndifferentCollapse )

Current Mood: creative

x
11:29p
*~iF YOU EVER SAiD YOU MiSS ME THEN DON'T SAY YOU NEVER LiE~*
i think someone's already done this already, but eh...

dear ______,

Consider this a letter that I never sent
However inconsiderate it seems
Do you still consider me,
consider me the girl you laughed with

or you learned to live without?
I suck,
I know I'm late,
I know you waited

You couldn't get me on the phone
And you couldn't make me not alone

My phone bills stacked up by my bedside,
with your picture, you're looking surprised
You're what makes California so great
My city nights are all spent dying
Wait for summer to become wrought with lips,

my wishful thinking

You couldn't get me on the phone
And you couldn't make me not alone

(Yeah we can be)
Yeah you're a blue eyed lightning bolt
(Yeah we can be)
I'm a national phenomenon
(You wouldn't get me on the phone)
Nothing's absolutely definate til it's absolutely, definately gone (definately gone)

I never thought this day would end (never thought this day would end)
I never thought tonight could ever be this close to me (close to me)
So let my hands stray past that boundaries of your back
to get you breathing (get you breathing)
And get this started (get this started)

Yeah we can be, yeah we can be
You wouldn't get me on the phone
(Yeah we can be)
Yeah you're a blue eyed lightning bolt
(Yeah we can be)
I'm a national phenomenon
(You couldn't make me not alone)
.Nothing's absolutely definate til it's gone.

sincerely, me

the strikes, italics, and bolds all mean something, but i'd really not have to explain it.

Current Mood: grateful
2 ||x

<< Previous Day 2004/01/25
[Calendar]
Next Day >>
maintainer's journal   About LiveJournal.com