?

No account? Create an account
I'm living in your letters.. Breathe deeply from this envelope

[Most Recent Entries] [Calendar View] [Friends View]

Wednesday, January 7th, 2004

Time Event
9:08a
random blah; on sunday me, manda, liz and becky were sitting in the suburban while my mom was in the store getting cigs. i'm turned around (in the passanger seat) talking to manda when lizzy yells, "BRITANY" and points to my window. I turn around to find some homeless guy standing not even 3 feet away just staring at me. you know, the typa stare the bad guy alwasy gives before he kills you in the movies. I SCREAMED and jumped back. he was motioning for me to roll down the window, and i was telling him it wouldn't. so he starts like freaking out. he's looking around and notices my mom's window being half way down. so he starts walking over to it, and now it's my turn to freak! I'm trying to turn the on the car and rolling up the window, while becka's cryin. but it wouldn't work so i just yank the key out. he goes around to the front of the car and starts playing peek-a-boo with me. my mom comes out with a "what the fuck are you doing aura" and asks him what he wants. it was inpossible to understand him. so, this and that. he ended up kissing my mom on the forehead, starts yelling happy new years and tells us we're all beautifull and he's the luckiest man on earth. omfg. it was scary! beats the whole incident where a drunk guy was throwing ice at me sayin i was stealing his dog. lol <33

Current Mood: blah
x
9:47a
All of a sudden you became the one I talked about, the one who's eyes I loved staring into. It was all new to me, I'd never felt this way about anyone before. I was scared, nervous, excited, confused, happy. But I still didn't know what to do. Finally I realized you didn't quite feel the same about me. Even though you said you liked me, you still had a girlfriend and it doesn't look like that's going to change. I don't know why I'm still waiting for you. I don't know what it is that makes me like you as I do. I'm tired of waiting, of my hopes being killed. But because of what I see in your eyes....I'm going to. So here's to hoping my heart doesn't break in the process.

Current Mood: awake
1 ||x
6:41p
Never thought I'd say I'm sorry - Never thought I'd be the one to bring you down
Dear everything,

I hope I'm dead by the time you read this.

I love you

Current Mood: confused
2 ||x

<< Previous Day 2004/01/07
[Calendar]
Next Day >>
maintainer's journal   About LiveJournal.com