December 2nd, 2003

Who wants to know more about me? Not you! But you get to anyway! Mwahhahahahhaha!

-Stolen from the chick who did this before me, I forget the sn, I'm sorry..-

Favorite
x. song = "San Dimas High School Football Rules" by The Ataris
x. thing to do = Probably play my sax, though I've been really stressed lately and haven't practiced enough.. I love wasting time online, and hanging out at My Brother's Place, a local club, too...
x. thing to talk about = Anything.. Stupid amusing junk.
x. sports = Hehe umm none?
x. drinks = nonalcoholic: Diet Pepsi... Yummm. alcoholic: None, I don't drink that stuff
x. clothes = My Care Bear panties as soon as I buy 'em, but now, I guess my crochet belt and my groupie bandana that I wear tied around my belt... Plus my jewelry. And that red, strapless, see through shirt... Mmm.
x. movies = Armagaddon and BASEketball. Oh, and Requiem For A Dream and Se7en and Dead Poet's Society and so many more...
x. band = The Ataris, no doubt. But I love, love, love Count Basie. And so many other bands...
x. holiday = Christmas to the max.
x. cars = One that drives? *Carless and license-less*

All the stuff that you never knew you wanted to know about me, but now, you are forced to hear... =P
  • Current Music
    Your mom.

(no subject)

Dad, I have a few things to say. Our life up until two years ago was practically perfect. We had everything...I had my mom...you had ur wife and me and Megan. Now look at us. Mom's gone now and life took a complete turn and sometimes it seems like for the worse. When Mom first passed away you and I seemed to get along great. We actually seemed to be getting closer then we ever were. Then you started dating Miss Anne. I have to say it kind of made me mad that I had to figure this out all on my own and then ask you about it. You never told me until I asked you what was going on and it just seemed like you wanted to keep me in the dark. Yea it does hurt, but it hurts more that I had to ask you and not have u tell me until I asked you. I felt like the closeness we were getting to was falling apart all because you started dating and couldn't tell me about it. I have to tell you that I didn't like the idea of you and Miss Anne dating. Mostly because when you started dating her it had only been like 5 months since mom had died and you were moving on, but I felt like I wasn't. I felt like you were leaving me behind. That you were moving on with your life and I was stuck with nowhere to go and I was having trouble moving on and I don't think you saw that or even noticed. After everything with Mom, everyone told me it's going to be hard, but you need to move on with your life and keep laughing. I couldn't do that. I'm still having trouble doing that, but it seems like everyone else around me, even you are moving on and I'm stuck all by myself in the past. I've tried so hard to except the fact that you and Miss Anne are together now, but I can't. I know she makes you happy and that makes me happy that you're happy and I know you said that even though you are with someone else it doesn't mean you love Mom any less, but it still feels that way to me. I don't know why I can't stand it being around Miss Anne or hearing you talk about her all the time. It really hurts when I hear you tell her you love her on the phone. I hate it. It absolutly tears my heart out for some reason. Dad I love you and I want you to be happy, but I just can't stand you being with someone other than mom. Another thing is I hate it when you get frustrated you take it out on me it seems like. Whenever something goes wrong you seem to get really upset about it and then I get yelled at most of the time. I dread coming home most days because of your attitude and how you seem to think everything goes wrong for you, but the only thing that seems to keep you happy is Miss Anne. That really doesn't help me except it either becuase I feel like your own daughter can't make you happy. I don't really know what else to say. I just needed to get all of this off my chest before I explode. Just know I do love you and I want you to be happy.

Love,
Jess

this is my first post...this is something i've wanted to write to my dad for over a year now, but I never get the guts to do it and when I do sit down to write it I never know what to say.
  • Current Music
    Forever and for always

(no subject)

Dear You,
It was the way you loved me that made everything okay.
We had some good times together, not always together in person, but always together in spirit.
You made me feel like a different person inside. You made me feel like nothing mattered inside the world except love. It was the way you looked into my eyes and touched a part of me I didnt even know could be reached.
Loving you was the best thing I've ever done. Not only did I enjoy it. But so did you.
I dont want to sound conceited, but I know not a day goes by that you don't think of me. Our relationship was to special for us to just forget.
I thought we were going to last forever. I really did. I thought our love would overcome everything. I thought you were the one for me, and so did you. I guess we both thought wrong.
No matter what happens, always know that your presence and your memory will forever remain etched inside my heart.
S--------.
Love Forever and Ever,
Me