Mandas (lycanprincess17) wrote in _letterstoyou_,
Mandas
lycanprincess17
_letterstoyou_

• Mood:
  • Music:
Dear Ian,
I'm obsessed. You are the most beatiful guy in the world and when i see you...my breath catches in my throat. I always feel the presence of your lips on mine and it's like the pressure of them is there. I was the happiest I'd been in a while on Sunday.  Yet now...you don't walk me to my car after class. You don't text me anymore. If you aren't interested just say it. Because not knowing hurts more. You could give me this chance to move on. Well I'd sorta move on. Your kiss...reminded me of Andee...and how imortant he made me feel. And maybe that's why I truly want to be with you...

Dear Jon,
You're awesome. Not gonna lie about it. I'd like to go out sometime...move on a little.  Not rebound...you need to be in a relationship to rebound, But you've made me smile from day one. I know I scare you but I love texting back and forth flirting and getting to know you. And yes I like what I see. But...i'm not like every other girl...I want to get to know you and talk to you more. I mean,you make me laugh and you smile at me like I'm pretty(which btw is very nice). You may be beautiful but I'm not shallow. If I was do you think I would have dated all those other guys who were unattractive and annoying...no I wouldn't have.
Subscribe
  • Post a new comment

Error

default userpic
    When you submit the form an invisible reCAPTCHA check will be performed.
    You must follow the Privacy Policy and Google Terms of use.
  • 0 comments