The quiet girl that no one ever knows (makebelievetree) wrote in _letterstoyou_,
The quiet girl that no one ever knows
makebelievetree
_letterstoyou_

• Mood:
Dear Ana,

Wow, you suck really bad.
I can't even put it into words what a worthless waste of time you are.
I don't even know why I started hanging out with you. No, wait! You just glued yourself to my group of friends because we had one class with each other.

I hope that you don't think you won.

Even when we were laughing and joking with each other, I let on that I thought you were cool.
You tell everyone you're everything your not. How low can you get? You brag way too much and that's one of the reasons why I stopped talking to you. About nothing too! You told me that you'd change for the better, and not just stay the same. You never changed at all. You're the worst fucking liar ever.

You have all these past stories that you used to tell me over and over again. Like you need those stories to actually get on with life.
You're a terrible bore.
I can see though your lies.
That's probably one of the reasons you didn't like me either.
I can tell. It's not that hard.

I'm so glad we're not friends anymore because all you did was mooch off of me.
Our friendship was over that one day when I denied you making eggs. My eggs.
You can't mooch off someone whose poorer than you.
What kind of shit was that?

You hate silence. It's makes you uncomfortable. You talk way too much about nothing. You judge everyone that walks past you.
You decided that when Kristin stopped talking to you that you'd snub her when ever you saw her.
How immature is that?

It's time to grow up now.
This is high school.

Well, fuck you.
-me.
Subscribe

• (no subject)

Dear Penguin, Somehow, someway we have fallen in love with each other. An internet romance if you will, even though we've been in the same club,…

• Dear Wolfram, how to break it to you?

Dear Wolfram, You happen to be the fictional character who reintroduced me to the joys of heady fangirling. How could I not love you?! And…

• SECRETSECRETSECRETSECRET

Dear Mum. Fuck you. Fuck "you're tired" or "you're hungry". Fuck "you're just stressed". This hurts like hell and you…

• Post a new comment

Error

default userpic

Your reply will be screened

When you submit the form an invisible reCAPTCHA check will be performed.
    You must follow the Privacy Policy and Google Terms of use.
  • 0 comments