despondentbliss (despondentbliss) wrote in _letterstoyou_,
despondentbliss
despondentbliss
_letterstoyou_

CLH

You like me. So very much. And I like that. But I don't know if I like you. This is a new situation for me. And I'm sorry for my bluntness and I'm also sorry for not telling you a lot of things. But you think I'm perfect for you, so I'm mostly sorry that you aren't perfect for me.

And I'm gonna keep this going, because I like the things you say to me. I like the attention. I like having something. All I feel right now is a little attachment. Maybe it'll develop into something more. Even though I know it shouldn't. But for now... I don't mind what is going on. I really hope you don't either.

Just don't ever stop liking me so much, okay?

MLP
Subscribe

• (no subject)

Dear Penguin, Somehow, someway we have fallen in love with each other. An internet romance if you will, even though we've been in the same club,…

• Dear Wolfram, how to break it to you?

Dear Wolfram, You happen to be the fictional character who reintroduced me to the joys of heady fangirling. How could I not love you?! And…

• SECRETSECRETSECRETSECRET

Dear Mum. Fuck you. Fuck "you're tired" or "you're hungry". Fuck "you're just stressed". This hurts like hell and you…

• Post a new comment

Error

default userpic
    When you submit the form an invisible reCAPTCHA check will be performed.
    You must follow the Privacy Policy and Google Terms of use.
  • 0 comments