Alexandra (hopeless_child) wrote in _letterstoyou_,
Alexandra
hopeless_child
_letterstoyou_

• Mood:
  • Music:
boy #1,
I know I tell you all the time that I love you but I'm not sure if you really know how much. I dont think there is anything we havent been through. I dont think there is anything you dont know about me. I feel like I can always be myself around you, that no matter what you'll always be there, to make me laugh, listen to me rant, take care of me when I'm sick, let me cry on your shoulder. I dont think you realize how much you have helped me. So, I want to say thank you. You mean absolutly everything to me, I dont tknow what I'd do without you.
Love always,
Me

boy #2,
I am so incredibly sorry for everything. I adore you so much. I'm glad we're friends again.
Love and Friendship
Me

boy #3,
What do I say to you? Honestly, sometimes you can be such a fucking douche bag. but for some reason I am strangly attracted to you. Not in the "omg your so hot i want to get in your pants" type of thing. You and I just get along so well and we have a lot of things in common. Its just a crush really. I know thats all yours is too. When you were complaining about not having a chance because of boy #1, and I told you that at one point you did, I'm not sure I really meant that. I mean, you dont exactly seem like the boyfriend type. You seem like the man-whore, flirt with every girl you can type. Which is basically what you told me you are but since you like me you "stepped it up a bit". I just hope that since we both confessed to eachother that we like eachother by accident that it wont screw things up with us. It doesnt really help that we're both dating different people. Heres the thing, I dont think you feel the way about your girlfriend, or that you could ever feel the way about anyone that I feel about boy #1. But really, you are a blast to be around and I wouldnt have it any other way.
andheartssemicolon
Me
Subscribe

• (no subject)

Dear Penguin, Somehow, someway we have fallen in love with each other. An internet romance if you will, even though we've been in the same club,…

• Dear Wolfram, how to break it to you?

Dear Wolfram, You happen to be the fictional character who reintroduced me to the joys of heady fangirling. How could I not love you?! And…

• SECRETSECRETSECRETSECRET

Dear Mum. Fuck you. Fuck "you're tired" or "you're hungry". Fuck "you're just stressed". This hurts like hell and you…

• Post a new comment

Error

default userpic
    When you submit the form an invisible reCAPTCHA check will be performed.
    You must follow the Privacy Policy and Google Terms of use.
  • 1 comment