darklas (darklas) wrote in _letterstoyou_,
darklas
darklas
_letterstoyou_

• Music:
You.
What the hell is wrong with you? Can't you see what your doing? What was going through your head? Just stop and ask yourself ok. You know this isn't helping. You are a fucking whore. 3 boys in one night? And people notice ok? Do you want to be known as that girl? I don't think so. So get a grip.
Love from me.

& you.
you. what can I say? really. I know you have no idea what your doing. you're just living your life and that should be fine. So why is it killing me? Everytime I see you with a girl I just feel so hurt. I wonder what about her is so much better. It's been like this for as long as I've known you. Wether you know that or not. I just can't seem to get over you. No matter who else I end up with, my thoughts drift back to you. Fucks sake. I've told you this stuff before. Maybe you don't remember. But I really mean what I say.
It hurt last night. And the night before. I cried a lot.
I really need to get over you. I know in my heart that we wouldn't work out together anyway. I don't know what it is that draws me to you. I need to find someone new.
love from me.

You.
Thank you for caring, for taking an interest. Really. It means a lot. I talk a load of shite, and I tend not to explain anything. That must be frustrating. I just hate burdening people with my problems. I'm such a fucking screw-up.
Love from me.

also, hair.
please stay the right colour for once. all this fading crap is annoying me. I don't have time to keep dying you.
love from me.
Subscribe
  • Post a new comment

Error

default userpic
    When you submit the form an invisible reCAPTCHA check will be performed.
    You must follow the Privacy Policy and Google Terms of use.
  • 0 comments