little girl she sympathizes (violetxeyes) wrote in _letterstoyou_,
little girl she sympathizes
violetxeyes
_letterstoyou_

• Mood:
Dear You,

Today all I did was think about you.

My friends can be little shits, I know. I hope they didn't scare you. They kinda scare me, ya know. But I hope I didn't scare you. Let me tell you how this all happened before you think I'm stalking you.

I was sitting, when I saw you walk by. I had to stare. You looked so beautiful. And I told some friends. And before I knew it, I just didn't think you were cute. I wanted to get to know you more. But for further reference, I don't believe in love at first sight. Maybe 5th or 6th, but definitely not first. I think its vain and shallow, and I would never think like that about you.

But today... I felt like a little girl. I was so scared of rejection, but I wanted to know what you would say to me. So as I was being dragged to where you were sitting, I was frantically thinking of what I could say. I was shaking and quivering. You have that kind of affect.

I opened my mouth to speak and forced out breath, but my heart was pounding. I hoped you wouldn't look at me disgustedly. I hate this feeling, like I'm going crazy. I tried to act cool and calm but I think I failed at that.

And as our conversation ended, I was almost in tears. I don't know why, though. I wanted to welcome the tears but they stayed in my eyes. They never fell. Nobody saw. I showed excitement. Hell, I WAS excited. Everybody thought I was crazy, but I'm smitten.

Walking home today, I just thought, "Wouldn't it be so movie-cliche if he pulled up right next to the sidewalk?" A car did pull up, but thankfully it wasn't you. I kept thinking about what it would be like to feel your hand in mine. I never thought I would take this so seriously, but I can't help it. I want to know you. You can't help who you love.

Today I thought about you...
Subscribe
  • Post a new comment

Error

default userpic
    When you submit the form an invisible reCAPTCHA check will be performed.
    You must follow the Privacy Policy and Google Terms of use.
  • 8 comments