Shit nasty (wickedparts) wrote in _letterstoyou_,
Shit nasty
wickedparts
_letterstoyou_

dear megatron,

I try very hard not to cry every time you leave but it's impossible and I always fail. don't get me wrong; I am the happiest I have ever been in my entire life because of you. in the past, my heart told me that all I needed to make me happy was someone like you. my brain told me that someone like you would entertain me, but I'd need fulfillment, education, etc. to be truly happy.

apparently the verdict matches up with my heart's idea -- I feel like no matter what happens, I can make it through because I have you. other things matter to me, but you are number one. nothing could ever touch you. you are everything to me. I never thought I'd get to say that to anyone. I've told you a million times that I can't put it all into words. I know that I am very young but I am not stupid. I've been around long enough to recognize what's real and what's not. I can't imagine ever getting to this point with anyone ever again and I know this isn't making much sense but it's the only way I can figure out how to put this down in words where I can see it.

I don't know what to say. I love you more than anyone has ever loved anyone else and I will never stop.
Subscribe
  • Post a new comment

Error

default userpic
    When you submit the form an invisible reCAPTCHA check will be performed.
    You must follow the Privacy Policy and Google Terms of use.
  • 0 comments