Eminently practical and yet appropriate as always (mickiequickie) wrote in _letterstoyou_,
Eminently practical and yet appropriate as always
mickiequickie
_letterstoyou_

dear dean,
i hope things will go better for you. i miss you, and i wasn't mad when you left yesterday. i promise. i just want to hang with you soon, because id love to talk to you about just random stuff. i hope you won't be disappointed in the choices i've made, but i thank you sincerely from the bottom of my heart for all your advice and i promise it is always in my head, even if what i do may not go along with what you think. because i know you're right, i'm just not ready. thank you for all your support through everything though and i'm glad that we're friends. i put a picture of us in the frame you gave me, it looks super cute. it's from prom last year. it fits perfectly. i was gonna put a picture of you and kels in there since it was heart shaped [and us in a heart shaped frame kind of weirded me out haha] but i'm glad i didn't. cuz of yeah. but i miss you a whole bunch and i hope we can have a senior night...the four of us sometime soon. because you three keep me sane. i will always be here for you if you need me, and my ears are open if you ever want to talk.
love, mickie

dear cate,
thanks for chilling with me tonight, i had a really great time. we have always been able to talk like no other and i love it. i love it so much. you are one of the best friends i have ever had and i am so grateful to have you in my life. thank you for helping me get us unlost and for petting cute doggies with me. i'm so glad that after all these years nothing has changed and that we can always be honest with each other. always. it's pretty freakin sweet. i love you to death, thank you so much for your friendship.
love, mickie

dear zach,
i miss you a lot. i've realized that you really are so much of my life. i feel so alone without talking to you these past two days and without hearing your sweet voice before i've gone to bed. i hope you're having fun with your grandparents and your mom...i know they're talkers so i understand you probably haven't had a minute to call or anything. but i hope to hear from you soon, and i can't wait to see you again. i really really miss you and i want nothing more than to hold you right now. i love you so much baby. goodnight.
love, mickie
Subscribe
  • Post a new comment

Error

default userpic
    When you submit the form an invisible reCAPTCHA check will be performed.
    You must follow the Privacy Policy and Google Terms of use.
  • 2 comments