Kali (xx_binx) wrote in _letterstoyou_,
Kali
xx_binx
_letterstoyou_

Dear you,
How could you do this to me? Do you have any fucking idea how much you hurt me? You killed me. You told me you loved me, cared about me and realized how much you missed me. I LOVE YOU. I love you so much and I was so happy the night you told me that. The next morning you killed me. Yeah, I know it was a while ago and you're probably thinking "get the fuck over it", but you know what? I can't because I've never loved anyone this much and no one has ever hurt me this much. You don't even like me as a friend anymore. How could you lie about that? You're just about the cruelest person I've ever met and I can't even let myself be angry with you because I love you too damn much. And how could you tell her that I took advantage of you that night? Yes, I know you were drunk. Yes, I know I kissed you. But I just kissed you. I didn't say anything. You didn't have to start confessing your fake love for me. You're the one who took me into the sump to make out again. And you're the one who made that fake promise to me. Yeah, you know that promise. The one about your secret that I'm not supposed to tell anyone. Well someone else knows, asshole. And right now I couldn't care less. But I still love you just the same, and I hope that someday you'll get over your hatred for me.

-Bowser
Subscribe
  • Post a new comment

Error

default userpic
    When you submit the form an invisible reCAPTCHA check will be performed.
    You must follow the Privacy Policy and Google Terms of use.
  • 0 comments