ambience. (aroundhollywood) wrote in _letterstoyou_,
ambience.
aroundhollywood
_letterstoyou_

dear jordan,

i'm sorry for getting so trashed last night. i felt really bad this morning when i realized it, cause you werent really being nice. im sorry for falling over so much.. but thats what you get for taking two trashed girls back to their placeeee at 2 in the morning! haha sorry. but i feel bad because you took care of me. you were so nice. it just kinda makes me feel awkward, like i was annoying you. i was being annoying, though, i guess. loud, drunk obnoxious girl... go figure. thanks for picking me up and pretending to be my boyfriend when that creepy guy was there. and making sure your creepy friends didn't rape me!

i love you. seriously, in a non-sexual way, you're everything i need. my best friend in the entire world. its not even funny. last night i felt so special because i felt like you cared for me as much as i did for you. we should get drunk again.

love,
amber

p.s: bffl, plz?
Subscribe

• (no subject)

Dear Penguin, Somehow, someway we have fallen in love with each other. An internet romance if you will, even though we've been in the same club,…

• Dear Wolfram, how to break it to you?

Dear Wolfram, You happen to be the fictional character who reintroduced me to the joys of heady fangirling. How could I not love you?! And…

• SECRETSECRETSECRETSECRET

Dear Mum. Fuck you. Fuck "you're tired" or "you're hungry". Fuck "you're just stressed". This hurts like hell and you…

• Post a new comment

Error

default userpic
    When you submit the form an invisible reCAPTCHA check will be performed.
    You must follow the Privacy Policy and Google Terms of use.
  • 0 comments