normalityisover (normalityisover) wrote in _letterstoyou_,
normalityisover
normalityisover
_letterstoyou_

• Music:
"I've been thinking about it a lot and the thing is I love you" but i can't say that to your face. It'd mess up the okness we have now. You say you want to struggle with someone if you want to be in love but I say "you're scared to be in love." You frustrate me on purpose and love it. I hate that you can do that to me and I hate you're not willing to face up to anything you feel/felt for me. You said once, "if you were a boy I'd be in love with you" the only reason you wouldn't accept what you felt as love was because of my gender? That's fucking bullshit and you know it. You are scared of people knowing how you feel and you are scared of being with me. Stop playing these fucking games because I can't play games and you're winning. I want you, so quit putting it off.
Subscribe

• (no subject)

Dear Penguin, Somehow, someway we have fallen in love with each other. An internet romance if you will, even though we've been in the same club,…

• Dear Wolfram, how to break it to you?

Dear Wolfram, You happen to be the fictional character who reintroduced me to the joys of heady fangirling. How could I not love you?! And…

• SECRETSECRETSECRETSECRET

Dear Mum. Fuck you. Fuck "you're tired" or "you're hungry". Fuck "you're just stressed". This hurts like hell and you…

• Post a new comment

Error

default userpic
    When you submit the form an invisible reCAPTCHA check will be performed.
    You must follow the Privacy Policy and Google Terms of use.
  • 0 comments