We'll do it all
Everything
On our own

We don't need
Anything
Or anyone

If I lay here
If I just lay here
Would you lie with me and just forget the world?

I don't quite know
How to say
How I feel

Those three words
Are said too much
They're not enough

If I lay here
If I just lay here

Forget what we're told
Before we get too old
Show me a garden that's bursting into life

Let's waste time
Chasing cars
Around our heads

I need your grace
To remind me
To find my own

If I lay here
If I just lay here

Forget what we're told
Before we get too old
Show me a garden that's bursting into life

All that I am
All that I ever was
Is here in your perfect eyes, they're all I can see

I don't know where
Confused about how as well
Just know that these things will never change for us at all

If I lay here
If I just lay here

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Michael

I love you. Since November. Everyone tells me you'll do nothing but hurt me. They are all right. I won't admit it. I am too fucking optimistic. I want nothing more than to just be with you. I've never met someone who had so much control over my heart, feelings, emotions, and thoughts... I hate it so much... I can't control it. I've put more into our relationship than I did in my last year and a half relationship. We have so much fucking passion in our lives, you and me. I want it to mean something. I know you love me. Why can't you just stop avoiding the topic and talk to me. You fucking talk to me in circles. I never understand what you want anymore. I've never been kissed the way you kiss me. Fucking stop everything. I can't stop myself, so please, make me love you no longer. I can't listen to Damien Rice anymore without crying. I can't go outside and look at the stars anymore without thinking of looking for shooting ones with you, while you were wearing my letterman. Don't you understand...I FUCKING LOVE YOU... I care about you more than anderson or tipton or any of your friends EVER will. You are throwing your life away with your drugs. Please quit. I care about you too fucking much for this. I'm so tired of crying. You bring me up so high... and I always get let down...please sit with me by the river again... please look for shooting stars for me again... lay with me on the grassy knole.. please

I love you.
Subscribe
  • Post a new comment

Error

default userpic
    When you submit the form an invisible reCAPTCHA check will be performed.
    You must follow the Privacy Policy and Google Terms of use.
  • 5 comments