Alyse Willows (reflect_tcelfer) wrote in _letterstoyou_,
Alyse Willows
reflect_tcelfer
_letterstoyou_

• Music:

A simple hug?

Dear you,

I don't know whether to love you or hate you; you make things so difficult for me. I know you know it and I know you love knowing that you are causing some emotional turmoil in me.
I see you almost everyday. Everytime, asking for a hug. And were these only normal hugs like those I share with friends. Of course, they aren't. You have to make your hugs feel wonderful; making me feel safe and loved, you big flirt. I should hate you for it. Because that's all you are, a big flirt. You leave me wanting for more, when I have a boyfriend and don't need you giving me more. I don't need to want you to kiss me or love me. How wonderful would it be if you did? It's so horrible to think that I would want a fling with you, a simple fling without strings attached or hopes of a relationship. I doubt that will happen, my guilt for going against my boyfriend would be too much. Secondly, you probably are only flirting as always, being a huge tease. I love my boyfriend with all of my heart, we're practically engaged (as silly as that sounds). The idea of you is just so naughty and fun, I forget my relationship in one hug.
I don't know why I don't just try and pursue some sort of thing with you. My boyfriend and I have been together for almost two years (it's funny to think about how long and yet how short that is all at once). In that time we've really gotten to know and understand each other better than anyone else ever will. I am bisexual, yet never have gotten far with any woman due to the fact that I started to date him. As such, he thinks that considering the way our relationship is, he wouldn't mind if I had "things" with other people. Now I know that he meant women when he said people, but I can't help but point out that the only thing he was against was me "fucking another man". But sex isn't everything and I could live off of your hugs. If only you would try to get me first. I want a kiss. Are they as wonderful as your hugs?

love,
a

P.S. I feel like a right child righting this to you, adults do not write this way, do they? My boyfriend must be out of his mind to encourage that sort of relationship. Perhaps he is just a typical guy and wants to hear or see his girlfriend get with other girls. I wouldn't mind that, but now, whenever he hugs me, I think of your hugs. You've got me hypnotized to love them. I hate you.
Subscribe
  • Post a new comment

Error

default userpic
    When you submit the form an invisible reCAPTCHA check will be performed.
    You must follow the Privacy Policy and Google Terms of use.
  • 0 comments