And they named her: .|.Disaster.|. (lonely_miracle) wrote in _letterstoyou_,
And they named her: .|.Disaster.|.
lonely_miracle
_letterstoyou_

Dear Mom,
If only I could tell you everything about everything that has happend in my life. If only I could tell you how I felt. I want to tell you everything.. about how I can't look in the mirror anymore without crying or looking at tylenol bottles and wishing I had enough courage to pick it up and swallow it whole. I wish you knew about the razor blades in my top drawer wrapped in tissues in my heart shaped tin. I wish I could tell you how close I have come to ending it once and for all. I wish you heard me crying every night. I wish I could tell you all of this without you sending me somewhere or blaming yourself for anything. I know you went through all of this too, at least I'm guessing you did, but I can't find the courage to tell you about this. Or about how those boys used me. Or how I'm not "such a good girl" as you like to remind me everyday. I just wish that for once I could be totally honest with you and you wouldn't have a panick attack. This is what I wish for every day of my life.

Sincerely yours,
Your Loving Daughter.
Subscribe
  • Post a new comment

Error

default userpic
    When you submit the form an invisible reCAPTCHA check will be performed.
    You must follow the Privacy Policy and Google Terms of use.
  • 0 comments