♥Arcadia Drive♥ (shimmykitty) wrote in _letterstoyou_,
♥Arcadia Drive♥
shimmykitty
_letterstoyou_

• Mood:
  • Music:
Dear beloved boyfriend.

were both sick. and it sucks alot. i had plans tonight that i was gonna tell you about, but you were sick and i crashed them. you wanna know why? so i can go to your house and cheer you up. and you wanna know why? becuase i've fallen for you. and i'm damn happy about it. I mean it when I say I love you. And it makes me feel damn happy about it. Youre making me soup downstairs. Or you better be becuase cereal is not good when youre sick. So you better be making soup for us. :] Thank you. For being my little psycho/wife beater. i love you.

love sick yet happy girlfriend.

dear friends

thank you and at the same time wow some of you you annoy me alot. Ha. Whatever.

love yea whatever. i love the ones who care :]

Dear you kid

Woot woot yo! Thanks for calling me. And another thing. Thank you. So much for being there for me last week. That was one of the hardest weeks of my life. And youre the one who hugged me, asked if I was alright, sat down and listened and watched me cry. Thank you so so so much. I dont think you know how much that really meant to me. I really dont. I could type my fingers away and it still wouldnt express my gratitude. Thank you. Youre such a good guy. And even though we had our little fits of yay/nay, i think it made us tighter in a way. And I'm happy about it. I'm happy for you, and I'm happy for what youve done. Thanks.

-love a happy kid

I want to say more, but I wont. becuase I'm too happy at the moment. Thank you is all I have to say. Thank you.
Subscribe

• (no subject)

Dear Penguin, Somehow, someway we have fallen in love with each other. An internet romance if you will, even though we've been in the same club,…

• Dear Wolfram, how to break it to you?

Dear Wolfram, You happen to be the fictional character who reintroduced me to the joys of heady fangirling. How could I not love you?! And…

• SECRETSECRETSECRETSECRET

Dear Mum. Fuck you. Fuck "you're tired" or "you're hungry". Fuck "you're just stressed". This hurts like hell and you…

• Post a new comment

Error

default userpic
    When you submit the form an invisible reCAPTCHA check will be performed.
    You must follow the Privacy Policy and Google Terms of use.
  • 0 comments