Angela (crazykeppel) wrote in _letterstoyou_,
Angela
crazykeppel
_letterstoyou_

Love is giving someone the power to destroy you but trusting them not to.
So what happens in loving you is destroying me a little bit at a time.
Is it really progress if we keep hiding behind our covers and studying our pain?

There is not a single doubt in my mind that its truly love.
And I'd rather have what patheticly messed up whatever we have than not have you in my life at all.
But sometimes I feel like we're just riding around in circles.
Will the time ever be right?
I think it will.
My heart races and butterflies dive into my stomach at the thought of us together. Forever. Or at least for a long time.
I know we're working out the kinks. I know that all I can do is wait.

But sometimes, it feels like the bridge that we're building to reach our dreams is like the construction on the side of the road that is always there in the same spot, year after year, never actually being completed.
I want to cross that bridge. But I don't know if I can put all my effort into the work all the time.
Subscribe

• (no subject)

Dear Penguin, Somehow, someway we have fallen in love with each other. An internet romance if you will, even though we've been in the same club,…

• Dear Wolfram, how to break it to you?

Dear Wolfram, You happen to be the fictional character who reintroduced me to the joys of heady fangirling. How could I not love you?! And…

• SECRETSECRETSECRETSECRET

Dear Mum. Fuck you. Fuck "you're tired" or "you're hungry". Fuck "you're just stressed". This hurts like hell and you…

• Post a new comment

Error

default userpic
    When you submit the form an invisible reCAPTCHA check will be performed.
    You must follow the Privacy Policy and Google Terms of use.
  • 4 comments