This girl. (angelpunkrocker) wrote in _letterstoyou_,
This girl.
angelpunkrocker
_letterstoyou_

i hate boys.
i hate you, 'cuz i love(d?) you.

even when i tell everyone that on friday night (saturday morning..), i had a gorgeous boy on his knees, begging me to take him back, they all say, "Say no." he hurt you once, don't let him do it again. blah, blah, blah..

i understand their point of view. my head is screaming at me, GET OUT GET OUT BEFORE IT HAPPENS AGAIN. i mean... you left me. you left me, the night my aunt died, when everything in the world was exploding and then, i had no one. there are no words for how hurt i was.

everyone's screaming for me to say no.
my head is screaming for me to simply walk away.

but my heart still loves you. and trusts you. all those pretty words.. i trust them all. i think you're beautiful. your smile, your eyes, your laughter, your jokes, that look you gave me last night.. it's all beautiful.

me: "What will happen when I run away?"
you: "I'll follow you."
me: "Even off to UMBC?"
you: "Yes. And, if I physically can't follow you, then I'll call you.. Oh man, do I hate the phone. But I'll call you. And I'll write you letters. And I'll leave you online messages. And I'll visit.
I lost you once, I fucked up and lost you once, and I never want it to happen again."

i hate not being with you. the last four months have hurt. being in your arms yesterday was heaven.

don't lose me again. i only want to be with you.
Subscribe

• (no subject)

Dear Penguin, Somehow, someway we have fallen in love with each other. An internet romance if you will, even though we've been in the same club,…

• Dear Wolfram, how to break it to you?

Dear Wolfram, You happen to be the fictional character who reintroduced me to the joys of heady fangirling. How could I not love you?! And…

• SECRETSECRETSECRETSECRET

Dear Mum. Fuck you. Fuck "you're tired" or "you're hungry". Fuck "you're just stressed". This hurts like hell and you…

• Post a new comment

Error

default userpic
    When you submit the form an invisible reCAPTCHA check will be performed.
    You must follow the Privacy Policy and Google Terms of use.
  • 0 comments