Belle (theirlotte) wrote in _letterstoyou_,
Belle
theirlotte
_letterstoyou_

I can't talk to you so I have to write about you on the internet. Isn't that sad? Oh wait, any sign of showing your true feelings to people you don't know very well is a weakness to you. I'm not even going to bother explaining why it's perfectly normal and why you're the one who actually doesn't get it.
-------------------------------------------------------
I love you. Is it really that hard to believe?? You're so fucking beautiful and sometimes, just sometimes when I see you I want to sink into the ground and stay there because if you don't want me I don't want to have to see your face again. And yes, I do think we've established pretty firmly that you don't want me. If only you knew how much I want you, how much you mean to me... Actually, screw that, if only you UNDERSTOOD what it feels like to need someone this much. Coz I doubt you've ever felt that. I'll never get you and it kills me a little more each day, you've made me feel weak and scared and pathetic. Because I just CANT fucking do it alright?? I CAN'T act normal around you, I can't treat you the same way as everybody else, and knowing all that is what makes it hard to say 'hi.' The only confusing thing from your side in this situation is why you also can't do it... do you hate me? I've always had the feeling that you respected me. And when our eyes meet... you can't blame that all on me coz you're looking too and if you tell me that its just a coincidence I'll cry. God, I want you. How should I put it?
"You are my only one, my only, only one..."
or would you prefer...
"I'd give my all to have
Just one more night with you
I'd risk my life to feel
Your body next to mine
'Cause I can't go on
Living in the memory of our song
I'd give my all for your love tonight"

Goodnight... I'll be thinking of you, as always.
Subscribe
  • Post a new comment

Error

default userpic
    When you submit the form an invisible reCAPTCHA check will be performed.
    You must follow the Privacy Policy and Google Terms of use.
  • 0 comments