opera.at.a.disco (cross0utmyeyes) wrote in _letterstoyou_,
opera.at.a.disco
cross0utmyeyes
_letterstoyou_

• Music:
This is to you: I wish I could express to you the way you make me feel. You have the ability to bring out the best, the worst, the most intense emotions inside of me. You've shown me every flaw, every weakness, every insecurity I had hidden away from myself and the world. I allowed you to break down my walls. I allowed you inside my heart. I showed you the interworkings of my mind. Sometimes I think you know me better than I know myself. I'm so predictable when it comes to you. We've been through so much. You've been there through the worst and absolute best moments of my life. You have given me a shoulder to cry on, someone to confide in, someone to laugh with, someone that always understands. You make me want to be a better person. You make me want to change myself into whatever it is you want me to be. When I think of our relationship a million different emotions flood my mind. I'm so confused by us presently. I feel betrayed by you, by everyone. Sometimes I feel like there is no one in this world that I can trust. I wish there was a way for me to know the truth. To know if you really love me, to know if the terrible rumors I've heard are true, to know if you want this to work in the future, to know if I'm just a back up plan for you. You are the only person in this world that makes me feel beautiful, loved, needed, appreciated, secure. But you're also the only one that can make me feel jealous, cynical, broken, empty, drained. I just wish I knew where you stood in the whole matter. I wish I could communicate to you my thoughts. But I feel like what we had, what we could have in the future, is just far to big for words. I hope our plans to be together in the future work out. I hope I can overcome my fits of jealousy, my doubts about the past, my tendency to do the exact opposite of what you want. I'm hoping you can show me that it's okay to trust you again, that I don't have to worry about the rumors, that you love me unconditionally. I know I expect a lot of you, but you are the biggest part of my life, you are my best friend, my other half, my inspiration, my motivation. I wish to someday experience the type of perfection we once had before everything became too much to handle. I love you. And I know you love me. I just wish there was a way for me to be certain that all of this effort is worth it.
Subscribe

• (no subject)

Dear Penguin, Somehow, someway we have fallen in love with each other. An internet romance if you will, even though we've been in the same club,…

• Dear Wolfram, how to break it to you?

Dear Wolfram, You happen to be the fictional character who reintroduced me to the joys of heady fangirling. How could I not love you?! And…

• SECRETSECRETSECRETSECRET

Dear Mum. Fuck you. Fuck "you're tired" or "you're hungry". Fuck "you're just stressed". This hurts like hell and you…

• Post a new comment

Error

default userpic
    When you submit the form an invisible reCAPTCHA check will be performed.
    You must follow the Privacy Policy and Google Terms of use.
  • 1 comment