smilethrutears7 (smilethrutears7) wrote in _letterstoyou_,
smilethrutears7
smilethrutears7
_letterstoyou_

• Mood:
  • Music:
Daddy...

I miss you tonight, more than I've missed you in a long time. And I'm not sure why. I wish I knew. But I don't.
I keep thinking about it, and I want to say goodbye. I want to tell you everything being housed in my heart. I want to know if you're proud of me. I want to know what you think about everything.
I miss hearing your voice. I miss seeing your face. I miss everything about you. I miss the way kids would steal your kite/toy when we went to the park.
I miss everything about you.
And I wish I could see you one last time, like you were. You were the biggest kid I've ever known. And I loved that.
I used to be a fish, that you'd reel in.
You were so fun to be around. And I miss that.

The bottom line is, I MISS you. And I miss you MORE with every passing month, week, day, hour minute.

Image hosting by Photobucket
This is my dad, on the floor. Playing Rock 'Em Sock 'Em Robots, with my older brother. This is my dad. It's how he's been for as long as I knew him...He would've done this instead of work. And that's probably the best thing about him.

Subscribe

• (no subject)

Dear Penguin, Somehow, someway we have fallen in love with each other. An internet romance if you will, even though we've been in the same club,…

• Dear Wolfram, how to break it to you?

Dear Wolfram, You happen to be the fictional character who reintroduced me to the joys of heady fangirling. How could I not love you?! And…

• SECRETSECRETSECRETSECRET

Dear Mum. Fuck you. Fuck "you're tired" or "you're hungry". Fuck "you're just stressed". This hurts like hell and you…

• Post a new comment

Error

default userpic
    When you submit the form an invisible reCAPTCHA check will be performed.
    You must follow the Privacy Policy and Google Terms of use.
  • 0 comments