Melissa (choraleergirl04) wrote in _letterstoyou_,
Melissa
choraleergirl04
_letterstoyou_

Why Then?

You ask me to come over to watch a movie and then when we start to watch the movie, you fall asleep 2 minutes into it. I know you have been taking Bendryll for what happened when you went to the hosptial..but why? Why did you want to me to come over to spend time with you? We woke up in the morning and I could tell that you finally slept the entire night. You woke up maybe once! When we woke up together, you went upstairs to make me breakfast. That was so sweet and I knew right then and there that I couldnt be mad at you. When we were eating you told me that you slept so much better than you have in weeks. Aww..was that because I was there? I am so confused...help me understand you. Help me understand "us"
Subscribe

• (no subject)

Dear Penguin, Somehow, someway we have fallen in love with each other. An internet romance if you will, even though we've been in the same club,…

• Dear Wolfram, how to break it to you?

Dear Wolfram, You happen to be the fictional character who reintroduced me to the joys of heady fangirling. How could I not love you?! And…

• SECRETSECRETSECRETSECRET

Dear Mum. Fuck you. Fuck "you're tired" or "you're hungry". Fuck "you're just stressed". This hurts like hell and you…

• Post a new comment

Error

default userpic
    When you submit the form an invisible reCAPTCHA check will be performed.
    You must follow the Privacy Policy and Google Terms of use.
  • 0 comments