Melissa (choraleergirl04) wrote in _letterstoyou_,
Melissa
choraleergirl04
_letterstoyou_

• Mood:
  • Music:

Why Him?

Kevin went to the hospital the other night. I am so mad at him. I just found out about that last night when I called him after getting out of work. Why didnt call me on the way to the hospital? I am supposed to be there for you, I am supposed to be by your side, thats what I am here for right? No, instead, I find out the next day. Wow, that makes me feel like nothing, makes me feel like crap. I am supposed to be the one who is taking care of you, the one that is supposed to be by yourside. Why do you have to be so difficult? Why must this be some kind of chase. What do I have to do to prove my love to you? I love you so much and it kills me, it rips me apart that you wont let me take care of you. I want, why wont you let me? PLEASE? What else is there left to do..what is it going to take? I hope we dont have to break up sometime soon AGAIN to realize that we dont want to be without eachother...I cant take that again. I know you said on the phone last night that we were okay when I asked you, but why does that okay not seem like enough? I just dont know what to do...anymore...my heart is crying...
Subscribe
  • Post a new comment

Error

default userpic
    When you submit the form an invisible reCAPTCHA check will be performed.
    You must follow the Privacy Policy and Google Terms of use.
  • 0 comments