Jessika (wastedn_ready) wrote in _letterstoyou_,
Jessika
wastedn_ready
_letterstoyou_

I am a fucking psycho, and people as amazing as you scare me. I can't bring myself to face the love we share because I am weak and scared of beauty because I am so ugly inside. I run away from everything and I can't handle thinking that despite me being so scared and running away over and over again you still love me. I think about you all the time and I don't think I will ever stop thinking of you, and I am positive I will never stop loving you. There is not a soul on earth that touches me the way you do and that scares me because I don't think I'm worthy of all this. I think about how I keep sabotaging something so pure and real and beautiful because I am so weak and I feel sick. I am scared to even tell you how I feel sometimes because I am afraid of you hating me, as you should, and facing that would destroy me, so I hide. But then you draw me back out as only you can. There is no way to explain us, or me, or you. I wish I was a better person and I wish I did not get scared so easily by the power of certain feelings. I will always adore you, love you, think about you, and hate myself for not being good enough for you.
Subscribe

• (no subject)

Dear Penguin, Somehow, someway we have fallen in love with each other. An internet romance if you will, even though we've been in the same club,…

• Dear Wolfram, how to break it to you?

Dear Wolfram, You happen to be the fictional character who reintroduced me to the joys of heady fangirling. How could I not love you?! And…

• SECRETSECRETSECRETSECRET

Dear Mum. Fuck you. Fuck "you're tired" or "you're hungry". Fuck "you're just stressed". This hurts like hell and you…

• Post a new comment

Error

default userpic
    When you submit the form an invisible reCAPTCHA check will be performed.
    You must follow the Privacy Policy and Google Terms of use.
  • 1 comment