~*Morgie_chan*~ (random_blobs) wrote in _letterstoyou_,
~*Morgie_chan*~
random_blobs
_letterstoyou_

• Mood:
  • Music:

Alas...

Dear A,
I'm not supposed to like you. But I do. A lot. But I'm not supposed to...
8 hours. That's how far away you are. 8 hours and 7 minutes that is, going at the speed limit and not hitting traffic, according to the map site. You're so far away. And you have a girlfriend. And anyy relationship between you and me would inevitably fall apart, because I think we're better as friends than going out...
But telling myself that doesn't prevent me from liking you. Telling myself that doesn't make my heart not skip a beat when we goof around being each other's "love". Telling myself that doesn't make this situation any easier. Telling myself this doesn't make me stop deluding myself into thinking there's chemistry between us. Or maybe there really is, but I refuse to get my hopes up, and it would seem so wrong.

It's just...gah. You're so far away. And attatched. Yet you seem like you LIKE me at times. Like, seriously LIKE me. But then you do something, become a completely asshole for a few weeks, and I tell myself I've just convinced myself that you did, that I'm reading into something that's not there...

What I need is to just stop thinking about you. Stop obsessing over you. You're not worth the trouble I'm putting myself through...

Now if I can only make myself beleive that...

~*M*~
Subscribe

• (no subject)

Dear Penguin, Somehow, someway we have fallen in love with each other. An internet romance if you will, even though we've been in the same club,…

• Dear Wolfram, how to break it to you?

Dear Wolfram, You happen to be the fictional character who reintroduced me to the joys of heady fangirling. How could I not love you?! And…

• SECRETSECRETSECRETSECRET

Dear Mum. Fuck you. Fuck "you're tired" or "you're hungry". Fuck "you're just stressed". This hurts like hell and you…

• Post a new comment

Error

default userpic
    When you submit the form an invisible reCAPTCHA check will be performed.
    You must follow the Privacy Policy and Google Terms of use.
  • 2 comments