you could have left sincerly your's.. (past_the_lights) wrote in _letterstoyou_,
you could have left sincerly your's..
past_the_lights
_letterstoyou_

Dear Daddy,

Yesterday was my birthday. It's kind of hard to believe that I'm 17. I still feel 15.
Everyone was really sweet today. I was at work when the clock turned 12, and I ran through the resturaunt screaming. Then Ryan came after me and gave me a huge hug, and screamed "happy birthday!" which made everyone else do it. I got to work this morning and he did the same thing. Brandon came walking in and it was the first thing he said. And Heather wrote "Happy b-day Mandy" on peanut butter cups and left them there for me.
The family didn't celebrate yet, because Ben is sick.. so we're going to do it tomorrow.
I went out with Kathy Friday night, and I will see the rest of the family Wednesday.
But it's never going to be the same again. Something will always be missing.
I forgot how hard birthdays are without you.

I love you Daddy. I miss you more then words can ever express.
-Me
Subscribe

• (no subject)

Dear Penguin, Somehow, someway we have fallen in love with each other. An internet romance if you will, even though we've been in the same club,…

• Dear Wolfram, how to break it to you?

Dear Wolfram, You happen to be the fictional character who reintroduced me to the joys of heady fangirling. How could I not love you?! And…

• SECRETSECRETSECRETSECRET

Dear Mum. Fuck you. Fuck "you're tired" or "you're hungry". Fuck "you're just stressed". This hurts like hell and you…

• Post a new comment

Error

default userpic
    When you submit the form an invisible reCAPTCHA check will be performed.
    You must follow the Privacy Policy and Google Terms of use.
  • 0 comments