Jessica Mae. ♥ (onyour_mixtape) wrote in _letterstoyou_,
Jessica Mae. ♥
onyour_mixtape
_letterstoyou_

Boy, I am so use to seeing you every single day, I don't know how I am going to do this. You with college, work and the band. Me with school, work and babysitting. Not to mention with the way my step mother has been acting lately, it is going to be hard for me to get out on school nights, without a fight. The next few months are really going to test us. It scares me a little, but I know we will be fine. I love you so much and I am not going to let this effect our relationship. You better call me every night, because if I don't hear your voice, I can't sleep. Oh and thanks for talking to me last night and calming me down. Even though I am short, I will still kick your butt and you know it! I don't know what else to say, except I love you way to much. Love me.

High School, I really hope you are going to be wonderful this year, well you better because this is the last year I will ever have to spend in you. You gave me the most amazing teachers this year, for first semester atleast. All my classes are decent, maybe Topics in Human Biology, and that is only because I sit next to the annoying little Bandy sister. I get to disect a cow uterus this year, well basicly give it a C-section, except the baby will be dead. How cool is that? No to mention studying Forensics for the year, it is going to be wonderful. I have to sit next to Kyle for half the year, in Creative Expressions. Oh good lord, that is going to be interesting. Economics will be great, just because I sit next to Caitlin and it's Mr. Ziac! I won't hold any grudges this year, I will be nice to everyone, as long as I get the same respect. So be good to me, please?

You. Don't lie to me, you seriously think I believed you yesterday? You are nothing but a body full of annoying and immature lies. You make me sick.

Doctor, Please don't kill me tomorrow. Thanks...

Subscribe
  • Post a new comment

Error

default userpic
    When you submit the form an invisible reCAPTCHA check will be performed.
    You must follow the Privacy Policy and Google Terms of use.
  • 0 comments