sealimbs (sealimbs) wrote in _letterstoyou_,
sealimbs
sealimbs
_letterstoyou_

You.

Fuck you and all your bullshit. I'm better off without you and not only do I realize it, but I'm doing something about it.
Never thought I'd try this one, did you? It makes me laugh to think how badly you're kicking yourself right now. And yes, I know you hate it that I've finally exercised some self control and told you to fuck off and actually mean it because even though I don't reply to your pathetic emails, I read them.
Yeah, it hurts. Yeah, you've been a huge fixture in my life for a long time now. But I no longer care. You're a cowardly lying bastard. And I already know enough of them to have an extra.
So, have fun with your new little girlfriend. We both know it's never going to work. But try and be happy with your choice.
I have a smile on my face.
Hello, little miss self-reliant.

Me.
Subscribe

• (no subject)

Dear Penguin, Somehow, someway we have fallen in love with each other. An internet romance if you will, even though we've been in the same club,…

• Dear Wolfram, how to break it to you?

Dear Wolfram, You happen to be the fictional character who reintroduced me to the joys of heady fangirling. How could I not love you?! And…

• SECRETSECRETSECRETSECRET

Dear Mum. Fuck you. Fuck "you're tired" or "you're hungry". Fuck "you're just stressed". This hurts like hell and you…

• Post a new comment

Error

default userpic
    When you submit the form an invisible reCAPTCHA check will be performed.
    You must follow the Privacy Policy and Google Terms of use.
  • 0 comments