girl with kaleidoscope eyes (longlostlove) wrote in _lamers_,
girl with kaleidoscope eyes
longlostlove
_lamers_

Name: Amelia
Sex: Female
10 to 15 Favorite bands: Motion City Soundtrack, Green Day, The Format, Anberlin, Dashboard Confessional, Further Seems Forever, Fenix TX, Jet, Straylight Run, The Caesars, Jimmy Eat World, The Killers, Mae, Switchfoot, Taking Back Sunday, Weezer, The Yeah Yeah Yeahs.... (i know my music isn't the most original but i stopped trying to listen to things that everyone else decidedly hadn't heard to be cool, this is what makes me happiest and what particularly really means something to me)
Bands you don't like: Boy bands, spice girls, mostly anything death/black/goth metal...
Favorite things: singing, music, crocheting, my hair (it's sort of easily my best feature), best friends, inside jokes, family guy, lap tops, movies, making layouts
Things you don't like: the olsen twins and hilary duff, marching band, public speaking,
Favorite books: The Ender Series and Shadow series by Orson Scott Card, His Dark Materials Series by Phillip Pullman, and Harry Potter by JK Rowling, and The DaVinci Code
Favorite lyric: but everything looks perfect from far away come down now we'll say. obviously such great heights
Bush or Kerry? Why?: i don't agree with most of bush's views, i'm a newly found democratic idealist. and i don't know what kerry's plans were, he never really said anything of substance he'd constantly tell you that he has a really good plan for whatever problem there was but not say what that plan was. secondly anything i did know about kerry, the same thing held true for bush.
Abortion - Is it positive or negative and why?: i personally don't agree with abortion i would certainly never have one myself. but i think it is important that it is legal because otherwise people would practice it illegally and people would get hurt
School uniforms -are they positive or negative and why?: i don't really have a preference i guess i like have no uniforms but i wouldn't be devastated if i had to wear a uniform to school. mostly i'm severely annoyed by my school's dress code we have the most absurd rules like no sweatpants and no thong flipflops but we can wear regular sandals... etc etc.

Pictures (if possible):
Image hosted by Photobucket.com
Subscribe
  • Post a new comment

Error

default userpic

Your IP address will be recorded 

When you submit the form an invisible reCAPTCHA check will be performed.
    You must follow the Privacy Policy and Google Terms of use.
  • 0 comments