Katy (the Irish one or #2) (fuckme_imirish) wrote in _lamers_,
Katy (the Irish one or #2)
fuckme_imirish
_lamers_

Name: Katy or Kate... oh or Ana when in mi clase de espanol
Age:14 (if it helps people so I don't act or look it...)
Sex: Female
10 to 15 Favorite bands: Alkaline Trio, Brand New, Bright Eyes, Rilo Kiley, The Cure, The Clash, The Smiths, Dashboard Confessional, Blondie, Green Day, Queen, David Bowie, Sublime...
Bands you don't like: Good Charlotte, Simple Plan, Avril Lavigne, Yellowcard, Evanesance, bands without any real musical talent...
Favorite things: Raindrops on roses and whiskers on kittens, showtunes, my musical preferences, vodka, Jack Daniels, parties, dares, pranks, my friends... GAY MEN!
Things you don't like: closed minded assholes, Bush, Lagsdin, homework, being forced into something, assholes who aren't funny, arrogance, people who follow me around, people who touch me when I clearly don't want them touching me.
Favorite books: Fight Club, Invisible Monsters, Lullaby, Choke, Catcher in the Rye, 1984, Bridget Jone's Diary, Rainbow Boys, The Virgin Suicides, Harry Potter, Tooth and Nail...
Favorite lyric: Fuck it or fight it it's all the same.
Bush or Kerry? Why?: *cough* there were other candidates. Bush and Kerry are both bad for the country. Nader on the other hand is old. And fun to watch. Plus he tries so hard, like the little engine that could. Both Bush and Kerry had not the best policies sooo goooo Nader. I mean with Bush we are going into debt that my generation is going to be paying off and Kerry just seems too... Words cannot really describe.
Abortion - Is it positive or negative and why?: To me it is negative because I believe that you shouldn't kill unborn children. But I'm pro choice because people should choose whether or not they would to out their body through that. Also men (unless they want the child when the women does not) shold but out of this whole argument. They have no clue what they are talking about and it isn't them who has to deal with reprecussions of a bad policy.
School uniforms -are they positive or negative and why?: I find them negative... I used to go to Catholic school and we had to wear them. And it was always skirts and dresses. Needless to say we were pantsed quite often. But the uniforms can be cute and fun outside of a school setting.

Pictures (if possible):
Image hosted by Photobucket.com
Image hosted by Photobucket.com
Subscribe
  • Post a new comment

Error

default userpic

Your IP address will be recorded 

When you submit the form an invisible reCAPTCHA check will be performed.
    You must follow the Privacy Policy and Google Terms of use.
  • 2 comments