Cynthia C
ddr_shorti
_lamers_

• Mood:
  • Music:

My app.

Name: Cynthia
Sex: female

10 to 15 Favorite bands: Brand New, Straylight Run, Bon Jovi, Jimmy Eat World, Yellowcard, The Juliana Theory, Dashboard Confessional, Story Of The Year, The Offspring, Green Day, My Chemical Romance, Fall Out Boy, A Change of Pace, The Used, Alkaline Trio

Bands you don't like: Good Charlotte(although I used to), Hawthorne Heights, Metallica, Slipknot, New Found Glory(I'm beginning to think that the lead singer's voice sucks since it is very nasal), and I'm not sure.

Favorite things: computer, bowling, TV, DDR, singing, reading, playing video games, hanging out with friends, donuts

Things you don't like: smoking, drugs, cutting, anything that can hurt you, people putting your feet on the back of your chair when you are sitting on it, whining, overly obnoxious people, "ghetto" people(although I am not racist), my brother

Favorite books: "Lucas", "Candy", and "Kissing The Rain" all by Kevin Brooks, Harry Potter, "Peter" by Kate Walker, "Ender's Game" by Orson Scott Card

Favorite lyric: The whole "Hands Down" song by DC

Bush or Kerry? Why?: Well, I'm gonna say Bush just because that's who my parents went for. I am not into politics right now.

Abortion - Is it positive or negative and why?: Both. Positive if a guy raped you..then it is not entirely your fault..but it is very negative if you had sex with a guy for fun or even if you are older and are married. It is a cruel thing and you should keep what you have created.

School uniforms -are they positive or negative and why?: Both. Positive because everyone will not comment on others' clothes or what they are wearing. People wil be less judgemental. Plus, you don't have to decide on what to wear everyday. ;-) But I would absolutley hate it because I like expressing myself and I would feel concealed if I had to wear the same thing to school everyday. It wouldn't make me a happy person.

Pictures (if possible): This picture isn't that great..I would look better if it was smaller. Haha.
Image hosted by Photobucket.com
Subscribe
  • Post a new comment

Error

default userpic

Your IP address will be recorded 

When you submit the form an invisible reCAPTCHA check will be performed.
    You must follow the Privacy Policy and Google Terms of use.
  • 7 comments