Chelsie Marie (chelsmarie_690) wrote in _lamers_,
Chelsie Marie
chelsmarie_690
_lamers_

• Mood:
  • Music:

I'm a newbie.<3 [[application]]

Sex: Female, proud of it tooo.<3

10 to 15 Favorite bands:Yellowcard, Dashboard Confessional, TBS, The Starting Line, Maroon 5, The Killers, Destiny's Child, Green Day, My Chemical Romance, The Used!! <3

Bands you don't like: bands only? I'm gonna say solo people too. Britney Spears, Lindsay Lohan, Hilary Duff, Backstreet Boys, *NSYNC (Justin Timberlake), Outkast..hmm anyone else..=P

Favorite things: boys, Jesse McCartney, The OC, Law & Order, cheese, American Eagle, Hot Topic, Aeropostale, SHOESS!! <3, clothing..

Things you don't like: Spinach, freakin people who dont ask theirselves, people who are rude, people who think they are better than everyone else..?

Favorite books: Mary Higgins Clark-I'll Be Seeing You  ;   The Ryan White Story ..<3

Favorite lyric:

Here I go, scream my lungs out and try to get to you
You are my only one
I let go, there's just no one that gets me like you do
You are my only, my only one

Bush or Kerry? Why?: Kerry...because Bush has sent way too many of our troops and soldiers over to Iraq, I mean yeah, we are in a war...But way too many people are dying. And I just wish Kerry would have won the election..cause he is more trustworthy than Bush. ))In my opinion...=]

Abortion - Is it positive or negative and why?: NEGATIVE! I dont believe in abortion. The only time, I think you should be aloud to have an abortion is if you get raped. I mean abortion is like homicide. I just couldn't live with myself, if I had one. I mean its the womans choice and everything...But I still think its wrong. I mean it was your choice to get pregnant.But I still don't think you should be able to get an abortion....YOU SHOULD HAVE USED PROTECTION!!!!!!

School uniforms -are they positive or negative and why?: I'd say they are negative. The reason, I say this is because if you have school uniforms you can't be yourself. There is noway that you can be unique with uniformsss..But thats my reason for it.

Subscribe
  • Post a new comment

Error

default userpic

Your IP address will be recorded 

When you submit the form an invisible reCAPTCHA check will be performed.
    You must follow the Privacy Policy and Google Terms of use.
  • 3 comments