xxx (xplmnryarchryx) wrote in _lamers_,
xxx
xplmnryarchryx
_lamers_

• Mood:
  • Music:

Application

Sex: Femmelle
10 to 15 Favorite bands: Brand New, Alk3, Odd Project, the Violent Femmes, the Faint, Death Cab, Eighteen Visions, Billy Idol, Frou Frou, Blondie, Kill Hannah, NIN, Rush, the Shins, Muse, a Prisoner's Dilemma, the Beatles, Garbage, Godhead, Academy Scraps
Bands you don't like: Relient K, the Early November, the Icarus Line, Onelinedrawing
Favorite things: Crayons, stars, sleeping, loud music, swinging (teehee).
Things you don't like: Skipping CDs (that annoys the piss out of me), being tongue-tied, my school.
Favorite books: For now, Alice in Wonderland by Carroll
Favorite lyric: *I was terrified and would you mind if I sat next to you and watched you smile*
*I want you plastic perfection.*
*He's her chemical scream, but she has to breathe tonight*

Bush or Kerry? Why?: Bush... I think it was good he got 4 more years to finish what he started.
Abortion - Is it positive or negative and why?: Negative, because if you have sex, you have to expect to get pregnant. I think that everyone should have a chance to live. Don't punish your kid for your own mistake. And if you are raped.. I'm not sure. If you're little and it's risking your life, I don't know. But I know someone that was raped and blindfolded, impregnated, had her baby, and now she's raising it. If you don't want the baby, put it up for adoption..
School uniforms -are they positive or negative and why?: It depends. I think it's reasonable to have a uniform if it's comfortable, like a school Tshirt or something. But at my school, we have $25 polo shirts that we have to get, buy a $5 logo and get it printed on there, and regular khaki (a certain color of khaki) or navy pants. A black or brown PLAIN belt, no jewellry... THAT IS RIDICULOUS. I even agree with just a conservative dress code. We, as teens, should be able to express ourselves. Even just a little bit would be reasonable, I think.
Pictures (if possible):

Those are kind of old, and they aren't very clear. I'm working on getting batteries for my camera.
Subscribe
  • Post a new comment

Error

default userpic

Your IP address will be recorded 

When you submit the form an invisible reCAPTCHA check will be performed.
    You must follow the Privacy Policy and Google Terms of use.
  • 8 comments