January 19th, 2005

I'm a newbie.<3 [[application]]

Sex: Female, proud of it tooo.<3

10 to 15 Favorite bands:Yellowcard, Dashboard Confessional, TBS, The Starting Line, Maroon 5, The Killers, Destiny's Child, Green Day, My Chemical Romance, The Used!! <3

Bands you don't like: bands only? I'm gonna say solo people too. Britney Spears, Lindsay Lohan, Hilary Duff, Backstreet Boys, *NSYNC (Justin Timberlake), Outkast..hmm anyone else..=P

Favorite things: boys, Jesse McCartney, The OC, Law & Order, cheese, American Eagle, Hot Topic, Aeropostale, SHOESS!! <3, clothing..

Things you don't like: Spinach, freakin people who dont ask theirselves, people who are rude, people who think they are better than everyone else..?

Favorite books: Mary Higgins Clark-I'll Be Seeing You  ;   The Ryan White Story ..<3

Favorite lyric:

Here I go, scream my lungs out and try to get to you
You are my only one
I let go, there's just no one that gets me like you do
You are my only, my only one

Bush or Kerry? Why?: Kerry...because Bush has sent way too many of our troops and soldiers over to Iraq, I mean yeah, we are in a war...But way too many people are dying. And I just wish Kerry would have won the election..cause he is more trustworthy than Bush. ))In my opinion...=]

Abortion - Is it positive or negative and why?: NEGATIVE! I dont believe in abortion. The only time, I think you should be aloud to have an abortion is if you get raped. I mean abortion is like homicide. I just couldn't live with myself, if I had one. I mean its the womans choice and everything...But I still think its wrong. I mean it was your choice to get pregnant.But I still don't think you should be able to get an abortion....YOU SHOULD HAVE USED PROTECTION!!!!!!

School uniforms -are they positive or negative and why?: I'd say they are negative. The reason, I say this is because if you have school uniforms you can't be yourself. There is noway that you can be unique with uniformsss..But thats my reason for it.

• Current Music
    Edwin McCain-I'll Be<3